This time last year i graduated with a Fashion Design degree (thank god that's over) with the intentions of finding a job in the design sector i find my self working in a Fashion Recruitment Agency based in central London
Do you admire Mark Zuckenburg more than anyone, and have a instagram account with thousands of followers? Do you overflow with ideas for online campaigns then Social Media could be the perfect career for you too. I'm currently in charge of brand awareness online for Success Appointments, website traffic analazing to get candidate/client conversion, develop social media strategies and create creative content for several different social media platforms.
Working as a Social Media Exec my role demands me to be self motivated, enthusiastic, positive, pro active and disciplined. Here is a little overview of my day.
- 7.15am: Leave the house, as i have to commute I usually arrive to London for 9am.
- 9.20am: I would usually arrive in the office just before (depending on train delays) 9.30 as that's when i start, i turn my computer on, sign into all social media, write a to-do list and go through all my e-mails
- 10.30- Catch up on industry news, updates and research for blog posts
- 12am:1 hour lunch
- 3pm: Stretch time, on a mission to hit my targets, goals and finish my to-do list
- 5pm: Wondering where my day went and taking another look at that ‘to do’ list to see how much I managed to do.
- 5.30pm: Finish
SHOP The Post