How can I check my PF account details?
How can I check my PF account details?
PF Balance Check Through a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
- After placing a missed call, you will receive an SMS providing you with your PF details.
Can I check PF balance online?
Online PF check facility is available at EPFO portal. All you have to do is login the portal using your credentials, and then you can view your PF balance. You can also know about your EPF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899 in the format EPFOHO *UAN* *Lang*.
How can I check my PF outstanding amount?
Members registered on the UAN portal may get their details available with EPFO by giving a missed call at 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number. If the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of the Bank A/c number, AADHAAR and PAN, the member will get details of last contribution and PF balance.
How can I check my PF account without UAN number?
Here is how to EPF account balance ONLINE without UAN, Visit EPFO official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/. Now press “click here to know your PF balance” link. The EPFO link will take you to a new page….
- Check PF Balance online.
- Check PF Balance without UAN.
- Here is how to check PF Balance without UAN.
How do you check my PF account is active or not?
First, employees must visit the portal of the EPFO (https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php).
- Next, employees must click on ‘For Employees’.
- On the next page, employees must click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’ which is present in the ‘Services’ menu.
How can I get UAN number of old PF account?
Step by step to find your UAN:
- Visit the official EPFO website epfindia.gov.in and follow this link Our Services >> For Employees >> Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP) >> Know Your UAN (in ‘Important Links’ section)
- The Members are required to submit IDs or Aadhaar number or PAN number.
How do I get my PF trust?
How To Check EPF Balance of Exempted Establishment/ Private Trusts
- Check out your Salary slip or PF slip.
- Login to Company website.
- Ask your HR department.
- Keep Track of your Contributions.
How can I get UAN number from mobile number?
- Members registered on the UAN portal may get their details available with EPFO by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered Mobile number.
- Mobile Number must activated with UAN at Unified Portal.
- Give Missed call from registered mobile number to 01122901406.
How long is PF account active?
As per the existing provisions under the Indian Provident Fund (PF) law, an EPF account becomes ‘inoperative account’ and does not earn further interest, once an employee retires from service after attaining the age of 55 years, migrates abroad permanently or dies and does not apply for withdrawal of his accumulated …
How can I Check my PF balance online?
Login to the EPFO member’s portal by using your UAN number and password. Click the online services option from the main menu. Online services window will be displayed now select the Claim status option from the main menu. Pf claim status online window will be displayed with your personal details.
How often can I Check my PF balance without Uan?
Track your accounts and check contributions and the balance in their accounts. Earlier, it was possible to check the EPF balance only once a year. However, with the UAN and EPFO’s member portal, you can know your PF balance check without UAN Number or PF Balance without UAN any time you want.
How can I Check my EPF balance on my PF slip?
Check payslip or PF slip: Employees of many such big establishments receive their salary slips from the company through internal emails. Their payslips contain their EPF balance. Few companies, however, provide EPF slip along with the salary slip. In this EPF slip, the employees would find their EPF balance and the monthly contribution.
How to check your exempted enablements PF balance?
The employees of exempted enablements can check out their PF balance in these four ways: 1 Check payslip or PF slip: Employees of many such big establishments receive their salary slips from the company through… 2 Check the employee portal of the company: Many such large corporations create and maintain their own company website for… More