OurPCB- ‘Rigid Flexible Circuit.’
Most hardware engineers and inventors know what a Rigid Flex is. It is both the most frustrating part of a significant circuit and yet is, at the same time, the most beneficial and essential part of the circuit.
In this guide, we will introduce the basics, layout, problems and solutions of rigid-flex circuit boards.
Among the key subjects on Rigid Flexible Circuit include:
1. What is a Rigid-Flex PCB?: This section provides a brief overview of the definition, state, and characteristics of a rigid-flexible board.
2, rigid-flexible PCB design: This section focuses on the rigid-flexible circuit thickness, material, PCB assembly, PCB design considerations and other information.
- Rigid-Flex PCB’s Technology and Production Process: This section mainly describes the technology and production process of rigid-flexible PCB.
4. Advantages of a rigid PCB: This section provides an in-depth introduction to the benefits of a rigid PCB.
5. Rigid -flexible PCB application: This section mainly describes three aspects of the use of rigid-flexible PCB: daily application, application of various computer electronic equipment, application in the medical field.
6. Rigid Flexible PCB Cost: This section provides a brief overview of the cost of rigid-flexible PCBs.
Our website also has articles on how to use flexible and flexible-rigid PCBs, and you can continue reading with interest!
OurPCB is a multi-national PCB Manufacturing and PCB Assembly company that provides Global service and support while utilising its Chinese manufacturing capabilities.
Contact Person: Hommer Zhao (General Manager)
Email: [email protected]
Source: OurPCB Tech. Ltd.