Does ecobee work with iPhone?
Does ecobee work with iPhone?
Now you can take control of your comfort from anywhere with the ecobee app on iOS, and it also works with Apple Watch and integrates effortlessly with Apple HomeKit. And you can easily add SmartSensor* to deliver comfort when you’re home and save energy when you’re away.
Does ecobee have Apple Watch app?
Please Note: The ecobee watch app supports WatchOS 3 and later. When you install the latest version of the ecobee app for iOS on your iPhone, it should automatically install itself on to your Apple Watch at the same time, it may take a few moments to fully download and appear on your watch.
How do I control ecobee on my iPhone?
ecobee app (iOS 11+)
- Open the ecobee app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select HomeKit under Integrations in the Menu.
- Tap + on the top-right corner.
- Choose Add Thermostat from the drop-down menu.
- Select the home you’d wish to add your ecobee to, then tap Next.
What devices are compatible with ecobee?
ecobee can be controlled from iOS and Android devices….We are also compatible with smart home integrations, such as:
- Apple HomeKit.
- Samsung SmartThings.
- Amazon Echo.
- Keen Smart Vents.
Can you control ecobee with your phone?
The ecobee app is compatible with all iOS and Android devices including iPad and Apple Watch.
Can I control my ecobee thermostat from my phone?
Can I control my ecobee from my phone?
The Thermostat Geofencing feature is available on Android phones running Android version 5.0 or higher.
Why is my ecobee not connecting to my phone?
Troubleshooting. 1.) Try power-cycling the ecobee and the router by unplugging the router and removing the ecobee from the wall. Once the router is back up and running, place the ecobee back on the wall and wait for it to finish powering up—it should reconnect to Wi-Fi on its own.
Is ecobee compatible with Android phone?
What video doorbell works with ecobee?
Yes, the Ring Video Doorbell works with / is compatible with an ecobee Smart Thermostat.
How do I get my ecobee back online?
If it’s not showing as connected to ecobee.com, follow the steps below:
- Try power-cycling the ecobee by removing it from the wall and leaving it off for two minutes.
- After two minutes, place the ecobee back on the wall.
- To reconnect to Wi-Fi, go to MAIN MENU > SETTINGS > WI-FI > NETWORK > SELECT WI-FI NETWORK.
How do you install the ecobee mobile app?
The ecobee mobile app is simply an extension of this experience. We update the app regularly to include newly released features and enhancements. – Install your device with step-by-step instructions.
How does the ecobee smart thermostat app work?
Our product integrates heating, cooling, ventilation, energy management and utility demand response. The ecobee iPhone and iPod Touch application allows you to control all your Smart Thermostats from anywhere at anytime. It looks and operates just like your ecobee Smart Thermostat at home.
What can I do with ecobee Haven app?
– Keep track of the comings and goings in your home with ecobee Haven, our smart home monitoring solution. – Monitor entryways, windows, drawers, and cabinets with intelligent alerts. – Get a clear view of home when SmartCamera detects unexpected activity.
Where do I Find My ecobee account on my Apple Watch?
* The Account menu is now available from an icon in the top-left corner of your home screen. * You can now invite new home members from the “+” button on your home screen. * Introducing support for complications on the Apple Watch!